Leg Squeeze Ups
Works the front (quadriceps) and back (hamstrings) of the thighs, the inner
thighs (adductors), and buttocks (gluteus maximus).
A pole or back of a chair if you feel you need some support for balance.
- Stand with the feet slightly more than shoulder width apart, toes out, knees relaxed.
Hold a pole or back of a chair for balance and support.
- Bend the knees keeping them over the toes. Keep the back straight as you lower
- Squeeze the buttocks and inner thighs together as you straighten the body up.
- Keep the abdominal muscles tight and the back straight throughout the exercise.
- Consciously contract the buttocks and inner thighs as you straighten up.
Fifteen repetitions make one set. Do one to three sets.
Go to Common Exercises...