Wall Calf Stretch with Ball
Stretches the calves.
A stability ball and wall
- Place your hands against the ball at chest level.
- Walk your feet away until you are leaning into the ball at a slanted angle.
- Press your right heel into the floor as you bend the other leg.
- Hold for the desired length of time. Repeat on the other side.
- You can do a two-leg modification by pressing down on both heels.
- You can do a dynamic version by alternating from one leg to the other or
lifting both heels up and down. Do 10-12 repetitions.
- If you do the static version, hold the stretch for 10-30 seconds.
Go to Common Exercises...