- Since you may not have exercised regularly in a long time, start an exercise program slowly. Do not attempt to do too much exercise all at once.
- To help burn body-fat most effectively for your low fitness level, exercise for a longer duration at a low intensity.
- Choose low-impact exercises like walking, swimming, rowing or cycling to avoid orthopedic injuries.
- Include stretching exercises to improve flexibility.
- Aerobic type activity should be the main component of your program to burn body-fat, but weight training will also help in your weight loss efforts by maintaining lean body mass and firming up flabby muscles.
- If you experience the following symptoms, stop exercising and take a rest:
- Shortness of breath.
- Profuse sweating.
TYPE OF EXERCISE:
Low impact aerobic exercise. Light weight training. Stretching exercises.
Low to moderate intensity.
Three to five times a week.
Warm-up and cool-down for ten minutes. Thirty to sixty minutes of exercise.
Go to exercises...