Neck and Shoulder Stretch
Tension in the neck and shoulders is common after a stressful day.
Use this stretch to relax tired muscles in your neck and shoulders.
- Bring your right hand behind you.
Hold with your left.
- As you tilt your head to the left, pull down on your right arm with your left hand until "stretch is felt in the neck and top of shoulders.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Continue breathing as you hold the stretch.
- Move slowly without jerking or bouncing.
Repeat once or twice, holding the stretch for at least 10 seconds.
Go to Common Exercises...