Kneeling Mini Ball Squeeze
This exercise works to tighten your buttock muscles.
Exercise mat and soft plastic or rubber ball.
- Kneel down with your thighs hip-width apart.
- Place a soft plastic or rubber ball in between your ankles.
- Keep your torso erect as you press the ball firmly between your ankles by squeezing and releasing your buttocks muscles.
- Start the movement by squeezing your buttocks rather than squeezing with your ankles.
- Avoid slouching.
- A firm exercise mat is a must to avoid pain in the kneecaps.
Do three sets of 10 to 20 repetitions.
Go to Common Exercises...