Inner Thigh 'Scissors'
Strengthens and tones the inner thighs, an area that is usually flabby.
- Lie down with your legs directly over your hips. Keep your knees slightly bent.
- With control, open your legs feeling the stretch in your inner thigh muscles.
- Slowly bring your legs together by squeezing and contracting your inner thighs.
- Keep your left foot flat on the floor, knee in line with the ankle.
- Squeeze your buttocks and the front of your thighs as you return to the starting position.
- Do 15 repetitions on the same leg before switching to the other leg. This makes one set.
Do not bounce or jerk your legs.
15 to 20 more times. Rest. Do another 15 or 20 repetitions
Go to Common Exercises...