This variation of the basic biceps curl works the muscles in the front of the upper arm.
1. Stand with feet roughly shoulder width apart, arms at your side with your palms facing each other.
2. Curl the dumbbells toward your shoulders while keeping your torso still.
3. Lower the dumbbells slowly.
1. Keep your palms facing each other.
2. Keep your abdominal muscles tight as you lift and lower the dumbbells.
3. Don’t allow your torso to lean forward or backward during the exercise.
Do eight to 12 repetitions. One to three sets.