Front of the Shoulder Stretch
Stretches the anterior deltoid or front of the shoulders.
1. Can be done standing or sitting.
2. Bring both arms behind, clasp the hands.
3. Squeeze the shoulder blades together and gently raise your clasped hands upward.
4. Hold for at least 10 seconds.
1. Avoid jerking your arms upward. Do it slowly and gently.
2. Keep breathing as you hold the stretch.
3. Do this stretch anytime of the day especially after doing computer work or driving.
Do 1 to 3 times
Go to Common Exercises...