Ab Crunch on Mini Ball
This exercise firms and strengthens the abdominal muscles.
Exercise mat and small rubber ball.
1. Place the mini ball behind your shoulder blades.
2. Legs should be hip distance apart with hands behind your head.
3. Pull your waist towards the floor and tilt your pelvis as you curl your torso up.
4. Slowly return to the starting position.
5. Do the desired number of repetitions.
1. Exhale as you curl; inhale on the return.
2. Avoid clasping your hands behind your head so you don’t pull on your neck.
Go to Common Exercises...